Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random

Been quite sometime since I last blog again.

In life, we always need some time to just slow down, stand still, blank out ...

Only then our heart and mind will be able to think deeper into the everyday things that we see and do.

Anyway would like to recommend one of my Air Force friend, Weilong's blog for all
http://rileon-is-a-freethinker.blogspot.com/
It is a very well written english blog whom shows the author's literacy, and his random thoughts on everyday life.

Weilong is a very very interesting person.
He has one of the characteristics which I admire very much, and is found only in certain people whom I have met in life.
He is able to attract friends around him and wanting to be friend with him.
It might be due to the fact that he is a easy going person, very humourous as a fact.

One particular inspiring comment on his blog

"I can easily buy a present for a girl whom I don't like... but why do I think so much on whether or not to buy a present for a girl whom I like?"

Do you also know that one should never, never, reject a child's present to you?
No matter how small it is, it represents their innocence and want to get closer to you.

There is a child in everyone too.

No comments: