Friday, November 20, 2009

The Dancer's Smile

Glittering, inspiring, posh will be the words to describe my exposure at the Shaun & Glady's danceworld 2009 Ball. I had quite a jubilant time watching the dancers swiveling their partners and agile footwork. Geez~~

I find it amusing that I myself, actually smiled from my heart when I saw the older dancers immersed in the enjoyment of their dances, and those of my NTU dancesport peers in competition. The expressions, the movements, the ambience all coincide in agreement.

I reckon that one of the best display of the Human sentiments will be that of doing something they really liked and giving their fullest effort, I really liked it.

In preparation for today's event, I actually went to read up on indoor photography.
The apertures,shutter speeds, ISO values, blah blah.
Shot 510 pictures, but nearly 3/4 are not up to standard.
I need more feelings and light control in my pictures, more practice perhaphs.

Day well spent despite of the impending exams.

No comments: