Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Guy who Sleeps on the Bed above Me

Great job bro, so this is a post response to my brother.

I made a haste decision this week into getting myself a new lens, 50mm f/1.8 AF-D for my Nikon D40 after shooting at the dance event last week. Its featured to be great for portraits and indoor events due to its higher light intake (f-stops, aka aperture).

So what other closer model I have then the guy who studys and sleeps in the same room with me.

My brother is an interesting guy.
How say.
Other than having a controversial-family-debated golden hairstyle, he also has a fancy for fashion and style, something which I really learnt from him. He is having a real good time in Ngee Ann Mass Communication, meddling with equipments and video/pictures projects, and going out with his handsome and pretty schoolmates.

The fun part is that his idol is Stephen Chow, reflected in his jovial speech and style at home. I.E. Giving an exaggerated scream, "NOooooo" when stand chart marathon sent him a registeration confirmation email titled "You can't escape it".

He is contemplating whether to acquire a DSLR like me.

I say ... get it !

Just like our hobbies of fishing and playing Daytona in arcade, we need to get a new hobby right?

No comments: