Sunday, November 15, 2009

Personal Values

I should have mentioned it in a way or two, about my weekends commitment at my parent's Dim Sum Hawker stall since 15 yr old. I will work from 7am - 12pm usually, followed by a 3-hr nap at home till about 5pm, dinner time.

I'm surprised that I even made it to University.

We love to chat while we waited for orders at the stall.

So happened that the topic was on "Personal Values", as my Sis and I chatted.
We took an example to imagine a Rich Guy falling in love with ... lets say a maid's daughter.
Its such a sceptical plot.

Thats because the "value" attributes of them are so vastly different that it is practically impossible for them to stay together due to "Love" ?

Thats when I started nagging to my Sister to please go and learn something which may increase that "Value", instead of just going to the club and fb-ing her life off.
My Mom totally agrees.
Not to marry a rich guy, but an advance to that social class.

I cant force her to change, but at least its a suggestion.

There's a theory to "How to find the Ideal Girl" in the guy's world.
Where in order to find the ideal girl of your dream, you must first work yourself towards that "Level".

Amusingly, thats what I have been doing since Junior College.
I admired a sporty girl cause they are lively and happy, I did sports.
I like girls who are happy travellers in life, I kept on travelling.

Very mundane pursuit you say, but Humans are, basically mundane.

No comments: